RPR Year-end wrap up
It’s that time of year where all of us take a moment and look back and assess our successes and challenges, as well as look forward to what the coming year. RPR has had a tremendous year of opportunities and achievements and I would like to take a moment and give you an overview of some of the highlights:
- 600,000 REALTORS® have enrolled in RPR through MLS partnerships by year end
- Launched redesigned RPR Blog, organizing content by constituencies: blog.narrpr.com
- Launched MyRPR Campaign based upon REALTOR® success stories: www.MyRPR.com
- Major MLS launches of the RPR application:
- Metropolitan Regional Information Center (MRIS) – 42,000+ REALTOR® members from Washington D.C., Maryland, Northern Virginia, and parts of West Virginia and Pennsylvania. [View]
- California Regional MLS (CRMLS) – 32,000+ REALTOR® members from Southern California as well as parts of Central and Northern California. [View]
- Trend MLS – 28,000+ REALTOR® members in the in the Philadelphia metropolitan region, including Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Launched the RPR Broker Tool Sets – Learn more: blog.narrpr.com/broker [Enroll]
- Began development on RPR Commercial Application blog.narrpr.com/commercial
- Major development enhancements to the RPR Website go to: RPR Release Notes
- Successful implementation of a 24/7 365-day Call Center supporting voice, e-mail and live chat.
- Partnered with NAR to launch BPOR Certification program
- Partnered with NAR for RPR Continuing Education classes to be certified throughout the country
- Easily accessible RPR marketing resources with the option to embed RPR fact sheets in promotion via MLS or Association website blog.narrpr.com/marketing
- Most important, created a REALTOR® owned, valuable NAR-member benefit to assist Brokers and agents to:
- Save Time
- Increase Productivity
- Be More Efficient
- Be More Profitable
It’s been a year of many accomplishments that all of us can be proud of, but there is more work to do, such as increase data integrity, expand the RPR footprint, and insure that the future of the industry is designed with REALTORS® in the center of the transaction.
In 2012 RPR plans to deliver
- Release of the RPR Data Tool as an addition to the Broker Tool Sets – More on Data Tool | More on Broker Tools
- Launch of the RPR Commercial Applications – blog.narrpr.com/commercial
- Launch of RPR Appraiser Tools – blog.narrpr.com/appraiser
- Development of the RPR Association and MLS Dashboards – blog.narrpr.com/association
- Development of RPR Social Media Tools
- Expansion of national training and support systems for agents, brokers, appraiser, MLSs and Associations blog.narrpr.com/training
This is a REALTOR® system designed for you, and the staff at RPR would like to thank all of your for your support. Many of you have assisted RPR and taken valuable time to participate on our numerous task forces and work groups in order to make RPR the best system it can be in the industry. That has always been the core power of REALTORS®, collective investment to serve our industry and our consumers. As we look forward to 2012, RPR will seek every opportunity to create grass roots involvement in the RPR value proposition to help make you successful.
Thanks for a great year.
Dale L. Ross
CEO-Realtors Property Resource