Since RPR’s National Launch to All REALTORS®, a number of large Associations and MLSs have executed license agreements with RPR in order to provide their REALTOR® members with local MLS data integrations within the RPR Application.
RPR is pleased to announce the execution of RPR Licensed Partnerships with the following large MLSs in 2013.
- Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association – Orlando Florida
- West Pasco Board of REALTORS® MLS – New Port Richy, FL
- Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS® – Tampa, FL
- Space Coast Association of REALTORS® MLS – Merritt Island, FL
- Sarasota Association of REALTORS® – Sarasota, FL
- Intermountain MLS – Boise, ID
- New Jersey MLS Inc. – Haworth, NJ
- Shasta Association of REALTORS® – Redding, CA
- Ozark Gateway MLS/Joplin Board of REALTORS® – Joplin, MO
- Berkshire County Board of REALTORS® MLS – Pittsfield, MA
- Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® Inc. MLS – Knoxville, TN
- RMLS – Portland, OR
As well as four additional CIE Partners to the RPR Commercial Application
- Midlands CIE-Lincoln, NE
- Louisville CIE – Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Alliance-Louisville, KY
- Mississippi Commercial Association of REALTORS®-Jackson, MS
- Northern Illinois Commercial Association of REALTORS®-Wheaton, IL
Additionally, RPR Partnerships in 2012 resulted in a number of large market launches with MLSs and Associations across the United States. RPR is pleased to announce the following large MLS launches with integrated MLS data in 2013:
- Houston Association of REALTORS®-Houston, TX
- HI Central MLS Ltd.-Honolulu, HI
- Realcomp II Ltd.-Farmington Hills, MI
- Lexington-Bluegrass Association of REALTORS® MLS – Lexington, KY
- Northwest Ohio Real Estate Information Systems Inc. – Toledo, OH
- Genesee Region Real Estate Services Inc.-Rochester, NY
- Pocono Mountains Association of REALTORS® Inc. – Stroudsburg, PA
RPR wants to sincerely thank the leadership of these REALTOR® organizations for their support of RPR and their acknowledgement of RPR’s value to their REALTOR® members.
RPR Appraiser Tools Begin Beta Testing New Sales Comparison Analysis and Valuation Workbook Features
RPR has released a new set of features and reports into Beta testing as part of the RPR Appraiser Tools development process. Under the direction of the RPR Appraiser Tools Task Force comprised of members of NAR’s Real Property Valuation Committee, RPR has developed the Sales Comparison Analysis feature for Appraisers, and Valuation Workbook currently in Beta testing.
The design of these new RPR Application features is to leverage RPR’s vast database of public property information and ownership records, MLS content, geographic, and other data, in order to create:
- Refined search for comparable sales and competitive listings, using expanded characteristics and map information
- Comp and listing information adjustment and refinement capabilities, to follow the process required by appraisal forms
- Formatted market trend information, including listing, sale, and default metrics, to facilitate the creation of neighborhood commentary and market conditions reporting
The Sales Comparison Analysis feature for Appraisers is a natural extension of RPR’s core competencies in data compilation and trend analysis, with a special focus on the unique business needs of the Appraiser members of NAR. RPR expects to Beta test through the summer with targeted release of the features to all members in Q4 2013.
RPR Begins Development on RPR Association Dashboard and Legislative Resources
With the release of the RPR Appraiser Tools into Beta, the RPR Product team will begin work on the RPR Association Dashboard. RPR has been working with a Task Force of Association volunteers on the design of valuable tools for Associations, available through a custom dashboard for Association staff and leadership, including:
- Member/Users Statistics
- Market Analytics/Data Tool
- Media Resources for Association Leadership
- Training and Communication
In tandem with the Association Dashboard development, RPR is forming a Legislative Resources Task Force comprised of State and Local Association Governmental Affairs staff and volunteer leadership in order to create two high value reports for REALTORS® and Association staff:
- Federal Political Coordinator (FPC) Congressional District Report – Designed to support FPCs, and State and Local Association leadership communication with in-district meetings on government policy and planning with data-driven analysis
- Custom Area Trade Report – A custom report designed for use with Economic Development Corporations and Local Municipalities. Supports Local and State Association leadership with meetings on economic growth and planning for county and regional economic analysis.
Version 1.23 of the RPR Application
Yesterday RPR released version 1.23 of the Realtors Property Resource application which includes a number of refinements, such as enhanced report covers, a map pin that shows multiple properties in one location, a way to clear your advanced search parameters, and behind-the-scenes data improvements. For more on these updates, view the RPR release notes.
Look for RPR at the upcoming NAR Mid-Year meeting and Expo in Washington D.C. on May 14-18, 2013 RPR staff will be available at booth #1800 in the NAR kiosk. We look forward to seeing you there.
Dale L. Ross
CEO-Realtors Property Resource