Last week Realtors Property Resource® released a new version of the RPR application and with it introduced a new Neighborhood Report and the ability to create reports on custom market areas with the Market Activity report. Let’s review these new updates and more:
- Neighborhood Report: This new report summarizes the neighborhood data that you find on the Neighborhood Details page.
- Custom Area Market Activity Report: REALTORS® have been asking for the ability to access market activity metrics from self-defined geographic areas, and now it’s a reality. Using the RPR maps and the search tools it’s easy to create a custom search area that will be used for the Market Activity report.
- Refine Value detailed in Property Report: A new breakout section details the changes an agent makes on the Property Details page to arrive at a Refined Value for a property.
- License number on report cover: Gives you the option to enter your state license number in your Profile page, and when you generate a report for a street address or geography in that state, your license number will appear along with the rest of your contact information.
- Editable seller proceeds: Now prior to printing the Seller’s Report, REALTORS® using Adobe Reader can type estimates of the net proceeds, showing how much cash the Seller will receive at settlement.
Watch an overview video of all the features of this latest RPR release.
New “Summer Shorts” Training Program
The RPR Programs and Events division has introduced a new training program titled Summer Shorts. The goal of this program is to offer a series of 30-minute classes that focuses on specific RPR features to assist agents in their businesses. Classes include topics such as “Working With Buyers, Investment Analysis Tools, and Map Search Tricks,” will be part of nine individual sessions, each lasting 30-minutes. To view this program and other regularly scheduled events on our calendar.
RPR BPOR Update
Since RPR partnered with NAR on the release of the BPOR Certification Program earlier this year, over 9,000 REALTORS® have taken the course, with over 3,500 participants completing their certification. Once completed, the BPOR certification places each member on a panel, which allows the agent to begin receiving BPO orders directly from servicer providers across the country. As of July 1, 2012, the average BPOR program participant is receiving 10 BPO orders per month. To find out how many BPO orders are pending for your market, visit the BPOR site.
And to learn more about how you can participate in this exciting program, go here.