2012 was a very productive and successful year for RPR. As part of our ongoing effort to enhance the features, tools and benefits RPR provides to NAR’s 1,000,000+ REALTOR® members, RPR released five major product enhancements, as well as a number of minor releases. See the summary and links provided below for details of these exciting enhancements to the RPR Residential and Commercial Applications:
- RPR Version 1.11: Enhanced Homepage, Property Search and Mini-Property Report
- RPR Version 1.13: Improved Search Management and Advanced Mapping Features
- RPR Version 1.14: New Neighborhood Report, and Custom Market Report
- RPR Version 1.16: Improved Comps Analysis Tool and Commercial Open Beta Release
- RPR Version 1.19: National Launch to All REALTORS®, FDIC Owned Properties Flag
We’re extremely pleased with two major initiatives, which were accomplished in 2012, The Open Beta Release of the RPR Commercial Application in October, and the RPR National Launch to all members on November 1, 2012.
On Deck for 2013
Since its launch in September 2010, RPR has been working diligently on creating enhanced features and value for RPR’s six identified constituents, (Agents, Brokers, Commercial, Appraisers, MLSs and Associations). In 2013, RPR has targeted the final development of the RPR Appraiser Tool Sets, and the RPR Association Dashboard; both expected to be released in Beta in Q2 2013.
Finally, as we end 2012, we want to thank the many volunteer leaders who give their time and expertise in serving on RPR’s Boards, Councils, or Task Forces. The foundation of the REALTOR® Associations has always been collective investment and volunteerism in order to promote and advance our industry. RPR’s progress and success would not be possible without the efforts of many individuals through the year, and that support is greatly appreciated.
Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!