Position Title: Director, Brokerage Services
Reports to: Vice President, Broker & Specialty Services
Minimum of 15 years of experience in a sales or account management with a real-estate service provider, franchisor or technology product company is required. Knowledge and experience with residential real estate is preferred. Candidate must have technical aptitude, and be able to create communication and implementation strategies for the largest 100 national brokerage companies targeted for outreach. This could include working with these organizations to create new or enhanced products for use by broker/management. Candidate must have experience and be effective communicating with brokerage senior management, IT and marketing staff, and be effective both in writing as well as small and large group presentation environments.
RPR is a start up organization, where a “can do” and enthusiastic attitude is required for success in this fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Candidate may work from home office, or an appropriate workspace for conducting and monitoring on-line presentations, handling phone calls professionally, conducting conference calls, along with being able to travel from time to time. Candidate must be a self-starter, and show success in working with a minimum of day-to-day supervision.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of relationships with RPR’s Target 100 real estate brokerage companies, along with supporting the franchise community within the NAR organization. This includes engaging companies to encourage further understanding of RPR’s agent value proposition, use of the RPR Broker Tool Sets offering, account management and service, as well as building long term relationships in order to understand future needs.
- Utilize live and on-line presentations to deliver the value proposition of RPR, RPR Broker Tool Set, and RPR Commercial application to target 100 real estate companies. These presentations could be to individual firms, or include multiple brokers and managers from a specific market.
- Support the process of collecting needed documentation in order for the RPR Broker Tool Sets to be implemented company-wide.
- Work under the direction of VP of Brokerage and Specialty Services in coordination with RPR development teams and product managers to create specifications for new functionality based on feedback received from follow-up interviews and meetings with brokerage staff.
- Participate in the development of presentations and communication materials targeted to participating companies, and outreach strategies for potential new companies prior to engagement.
- Promote the features and benefits of these specialty programs at industry events, broker’s meetings and conferences by attending and serving as panelist or speaker, with the approval of VP of Broker and Specialty Services.
- Assist RPR Industry Relations team by leveraging relationships in local markets to increase RPR exposure with large brokers to assist in securing MLS content license agreements. This includes engaging the companies to further understand RPR and gaining their support for the RPR value proposition.
- Manage a process of gathering input from these groups for enhancements to the RPR Broker Tool Sets application, with specific focus on the RPR Data Tool.
• This is a Director level position which includes a base salary range of $70,000-$80,000 and a bonus range of 25% of base salary
• You will be expected to travel in this role a minimum of 25% of the time, but this will be determined based on the current needs of the company.