Realtors Property Resource has the following career opportunity available:
Position Title: Regional Director – West
Reports to: Industry Relations Vice-President
Minimum 2-3 years experience in real estate MLS/technology systems and account management; Candidate must have strong technical skills and be proficient with technology and systems related to real estate sales, brokerage, and REALTOR® association structures. Excellent oral and written communications skills required. Knowledge of and expertise with MLS functions and applications used by real estate agents, as well as experience with technology delivery, account management and customer service preferred.
- Expand and maintain RPR market partnerships with MLSs and Associations through coordination of communication, support and training programs and enrollment of new markets and services;
- Expand and maintain RPR User base in MLSs and Associations within the assigned territory to reinforce RPR member value.
- Establish and maintain good will within assigned territory.
- Provide sustained local market business intelligence
- Deploy and coordinate internal resources as local initiatives and projects demand.
- Serve as primary contact for all RPR related inquiries or opportunities for Associations/MLSs within the territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with state and local associations to maximize opportunities to leverage state/local trade shows and events for exposure for RPR.
- Provide MLS and Association leadership and staff with an understanding and training on the RPR Dashboard and Legislative Reports
- Develop and deliver to Department VP an annual Territorial Business Plan for all large and medium sized MLSs within the territory, with a focus on maintaining contractual relationships with participating MLSs and acquisition of data licenses from non-participating MLSs.
- Provide Local Leadership Presentations using company’s standard presentation tools to accounts identified in the Territorial Business Plan to increase participation in RPR programs within partner MLSs to drive 1) RPR Partner Integration Services within MLS systems including use of API, deep linking and account creation options, 2) training and adoption initiatives, promotion of BPOR and RPR CE courses, 3) when applicable, the licensing for new products and services, 4) on-going communications about RPR enhancements and services not yet in use in the local markets. 5) other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
- Monitor Contract Trainer activities designed by the Territorial Business Plan… Once Trainers are under contract, coordinate Contract Trainer activities with VP of Programs and Events to assure Contract Trainers are properly utilized. Provide leads for additional trainers as needs grow.
- Meet quarterly with Department VP to assess the ongoing needs for the markets in their territory.
- High level of internal communication and documentation of activities to facilitate the follow of information to all other stakeholders.
- Interaction with Broker Services: Working closely with VP of Broker Services to assist in communications and strategies related to the Broker Services initiatives within the Market Manager’s territory. Assist in the creation of opportunities to maximize broker enthusiasm for Broker Tools Sets (BTS) related to Company Branding and Affiliated Service Support. Support Broker Services division in creating contacts with large brokers in order to discuss the RPR Data Tool as well as RPR training opportunities for managers and agents. Assist in ongoing coordination and communication to large brokers at office and agent level.
Measures of Success quantified by completion of tasks outlined in the “Territorial Business Plan”
- Maintenance of existing MLS content licenses.
- Addition of new MLS content licenses
- Growth in adoption of RPR Partner Integration Services
- Growth of Contract Trainers and Classes offered
- Growth in adoption of Broker Tools Sets
- Increased partnership and participation with State Associations
- Growth in adoption if the RPR Dashboard
- General perception of value of RPR as an NAR member benefit.
Compensation: Base salary plus annual bonus. Percentage of bonus is determined by performance against measures of success.
If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume below:
Job Posted: 9/14/2015
UX/UI Senior Designer
About Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®)
RPR is a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). Our mission is to provide comprehensive property information and tools to more than 1 million REALTORS via our Web and mobile platforms.
If you’ve ever bought or sold a house, you’ve probably worked with a REALTOR®. These are our clients and at RPR, our goal is to keep them better informed and more competitive in serving the needs of their clients and prospects.
We are looking for a visual designer who can build on our creative vision and add value to our acclaimed user experience across all our mobile, desktop and back end products.
As part of the RPR team in our Irvine, California development center, you will have a direct impact on evolution of the look, feel and usability of professional REALTOR® products and be part of a team that is changing the real estate industry.
- Be an advocate for our users and their real world use of our products
- Champion and use principles of usability and user-centered design and know when you should push those boundaries
- Lead the design discussion within a fast paced team of product managers, developers, QA and business owners and work closely with all stakeholders through the development and implementation cycles
- Constantly evaluate our products (mobile, tablet and web) and identify areas where we can design better solutions
- Rapidly iterate your designs to incorporate ongoing user and team feedback
- Show a high attention to detail from wireframes through to pixel perfect comps and annotations
- Communicate and present your design solutions to the product and business team
- Be comfortable working with large amounts of data and the need to visualize it in ways that help bring understanding and create meaning
- Be able to meet deadlines while juggle several projects on different schedules
- Ensure UI and brand consistency across all platforms and maintain user specifications and design patterns
- Collaborate with Marketing (and supply artwork as needed) to promote our products across print, Web and video
- Ability to work effectively remotely as well as in person in our Irvine (Orange County) office at least 2 days per week
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment (we use the AGILE method of software development)
- 3-5 years of real-world experience in Interface and Interaction Design
- Fluency in best practices for Interaction Design
- Ability to quickly turn around tight wire-frames and mockups in an iterative environment
- Well versed and curious about current design and UI trends
- An online portfolio that reflects your highest quality work and user centric designs
How we work
- Typography, layout and color expertise are a given
- We value clean, logical and elegant design over Photoshop tricks
- A consistent UI and design framework across all of our products is important
- We value individual drive and the ability to work within a team equally
- We work in flexible teams using AGILE methodology to generate quality working software early and often
- We use the Adobe Suite for fast prototyping (Fireworks), but are always open to better solutions
- Designers have a key and equal voice at the decision making table (design is not a service department)
What we offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation and holidays
Find out more about RPR here:
If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume below:
Job Posted: 8/27/2015