With the new year comes a fresh start. A new beginning full of new resolutions, ideas, and plans for all that needs to get accomplished. Many REALTORS® are asking themselves: How can I grow my business? How can I maximize my time? Am I taking advantage of all the tools I have available to me? How can I better compete in my market? How can I spend more time with loved ones and less time in the office? No matter what your 2015 goals are for your business, RPR can help you achieve them. Here we’ll countdown the 8 powerful resources within RPR that will help you achieve your 2015 goals, regardless of your specialty.
8. Sales Comparison Analysis: RPR not only gives REALTORS® in-depth property information, but the flexibility to create a customized Sales Comparison Analysis. From searching by specific criteria, or even within a particular school zone, REALTORS® are easily assessing properties, adjusting and weighting each comparable and creating impressive reports.
7. Investment Analysis: Do you have clients looking for an investment property? Or perhaps your clients are looking for detailed information on how long their should hold onto their property to achieve the desired profit. With preconfigured scenarios for “Rent,” “Re-Sell,” and “Live In,” RPR’s Property Investment Tool exports into an informative spreadsheet that analyzes the subject property with just a few clicks.
6. Home Improvement Tool: Whether you have a client looking to remodel, or wondering what their kitchen remodel from two years ago now adds to their home value, RPR’s Home Improvement Tool can help. Simply enter the type of improvement/remodel, when it was completed and how much was spent. By partnering with Hanley Wood, an aggregator of residential and commercial construction data, as well as the publisher of “Remodeling” magazine, RPR’s Home Improvement Tool calculates home improvements down to the zip code level in today’s dollars. And each of these home improvements will not only be included in the refined property estimate, they will also be included on the Seller’s Report you give to your sellers so they can see the ROI for each improvement.
5. Company Branding: If you’re a Broker or Manager, you know how important it is to showcase your company. With RPR’s Broker Tool Sets, you can ensure your agents see your brand not only when they login to RPR, but your brand will be prominently featured on each and every report your agents create in RPR.
4. Demographic, Psychographic and Spending Data in RPR Commercial: RPR Commercial isn’t just for commercial practitioners. Imagine that your client is looking to relocate to a new community. They are young and want to live in an area with a lot of nightlife and good restaurants. With RPR Commercial, you can get the “who” of the lifestyle demography with the “where” of the local neighborhood to create a model of various lifestyle classifications. And just like RPR Residential, you can include all of this information in customized RPR Commercial reports. After logging in to RPR, click on the “RPR Commercial” link at the top of the screen and you’ll be on your way.
3. School Data via the Property Report: If your clients have children, you can be sure they are concerned about school districts and attendance zones. With school district and attendance zones from Maponics, you cannot only search for properties within a specific district or attendance zone, but include test scores, contact information and reviews for the school associated with a property in an RPR Property Report.
2. RVM: Both new and seasoned REALTORS® need a starting point when pricing a home. RPR’s exclusive Realtors Valuation Model®, or RVM, can provide an accurate place to begin valuing a property. Using proprietary algorithms, an RVM can only be calculated if strict criteria is met, including at least 2 comparable properties from MLS listing, sales and off market data. And with RPR’s ‘Confidence Score,’ you can be sure the value you’re giving is backed up with RPR’s stringent standards.
1. RPR Mobile™: REALTORS® everywhere are impressing clients while on the go. RPR Mobile™ gives you access to RPR from anywhere, at any time. Search properties, add photos and notes, create and send reports and much more. If you haven’t already, head to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download RPR Mobile™ for free.
So as you begin 2015, know RPR has you covered whether you’re working with buyers, sellers, investors or commercial clients. If you want to learn more about these resources, visit our on-demand learning on our blog, or call our 24 hour customer service at 877.977.7576.