Members from fourteen Associations have the advanced capabilities available and integrated within the MFR MLS system.
The following participating Associations represent almost 33,000 REALTORS®
- Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association (ORRA)
- Pinellas REALTOR® Organization
- Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS®
- Sarasota Association of REALTORS®
- Manatee Association of REALTORS®
- Osceola County Association of REALTORS®
- REALTOR® Association of Lake and Sumter Counties, Inc.
- West Volusia Association of REALTORS®
- Bartow Board of REALTORS®
- Central Pasco Association of REALTORS®
- West Pasco Board of REALTORS®
- Englewood Area Board of REALTORS®*
- Venice Area Board of REALTORS®*
- East Pasco Association of REALTORS®*
* Association currently in the implementation phase
These Associations join Pinellas REALTOR® Organization (PRO), who partnered with RPR in 2012, now receiving integrated MLS features, tools and reports through RPR.
“We are excited to provide deep linking in the MLS to the RPR tool to offer our members a more efficient experience in producing high level consumer centric reports.” Members can now quickly generate reports for their customers without leaving Matrix with the auto population feature in the linking.” said David B. Bennett, President & Chief Executive Officer, Pinellas REALTOR® Organization
Merri Jo Cowen CEO, My Florida Regional MLS said “We are pleased to be able to support our affiliated Associations and assist RPR in rolling out the Deep Links within our Matrix System for our REALTOR® members.”
Carol A. Austin, Chief Executive Officer with the Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS®, Inc. says, “NAR’s Realtors Property Resource (RPR) has been a great tool for our members. Often, I hear a member reference the tools that that RPR offers. They often do this at meetings telling another member that you can do that on RPR. The RPR Market Data Report covering the Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS® market has a wealth of information.”