Position Title: Full Stack Software Engineer
The Full Stack Software Engineer is a broadly and deeply-skilled technologist who is keenly able to architect, build and support end-to-end technological solutions that precisely address the business challenges of an application built on a vast collection of real estate and property information. This engineer wears multiple hats, being a superstar .NET Core+ / C# middle tier developer while also being extremely proficient at Microsoft SQL Server data layer development and knowledgeable about front-end development. Working within the Product Development Group, the Full Stack Software Engineer utilizes the latest technology stacks, frameworks, and applications to enable the RPR platform to best serve real estate practitioners.
- Build middle-tier architectures and RESTful APIs using .NET that are reliable, scalable and flexible, and meet the needs of UI developers.
- Write performant Transact-SQL stored procedures and functions, oftentimes as dynamic SQL, with performance, scalability, maintainability and readability in mind.
- Work with back-end data developers to optimize our SQL Server database schemas and indexes as well as fine-tune our queries.
- Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables within specified deadlines that meet business requirements.
- Perform unit testing and write documentation to improve maintainability and knowledge transfer.
- Provide niche technological guidance to other team members as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with designers, product managers, middle-tier developers and other front-end/mobile developers.
- Estimate tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided.
- Provide excellent support for applications and features: end-to-end problem resolution.
- Work in a flexible team using Agile methodology to generate quality working software early and often.
- Experience owning features and projects, and sharing ownership of overall solutions, with results that meet company objectives and product requirements. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Meticulous and dedicated regarding performance testing and tuning.
- Experience working collaboratively in a team and across teams and departments.
- Experience successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Accurately defines problems, collects data, establishes facts and draws valid conclusions. Constructively presents, discusses and debates alternatives.
- Leads feature/project estimation with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided.
- Excels in a rapid-iteration environment with short turnaround times.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Accepts a variety of tasks and pitches in where needed, including after-hours, on-call support.
- Leads by example, motivating others to consistently perform at their best.
- Core technical skills:
- .NET / C#
- .NET Web API / REST
- SQL Server / Transact-SQL
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Desirable additional technical skills:
- Identity Server 4
- Angular 13+
- Splunk or other error/log management tools
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a 4-year college or university
7+ years proficiency in core technical skills
Realtors Property Resource® delivers on-the-go access to an all-encompassing real estate platform, available exclusively to REALTORS®. Our next-generation platform integrates complex real estate data in creative and beautiful ways, powering the success of our users. This position can be based in Orange County at our Irvine, CA, office or performed remotely.
$115,000-$140,000 base salary, commensurate with experience
- Significant performance-based bonus
- Excellent benefits package including health, enhanced dental & vision options
- Company-paid insurance plus additional voluntary benefit options
- Wellness program offering significant discounts on benefits
- 401K with company match
- Generous company-paid holidays and PTO
- Job training opportunities
- Education reimbursement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.