Position Title: Software Engineer – Front End
Reports to: Senior Engineer, UI Architect
The SQL Server Database Engineer is a broadly and deeply skilled technologist who builds and supports end-to-end technological solutions that address real-world business challenges. This role focuses on database and ETL design, SQL performance, and support for complex ETLs and database operations. Working within the Product Development group, the SQL Server Database Engineer improves data reliability and quality, increases update frequency, reduces latency, and provides accurate reporting to enable the Realtors Property Resource® platform to best serve REALTORS®. The SQL Server Database Engineer can choose to be based in RPR’s Irvine, CA, office or work remotely.
The Software Engineer – Front End is a broadly- and deeply-skilled website developer who architects, builds and supports end-to-end technological solutions that precisely address the business challenges of an application built on a vast collection of real estate data. Working with a dedicated team of developers, product managers, UI/UX designers and QA team members, the Software Engineer – Front End takes well-architected website applications into the realm of the leading edge by utilizing the latest technology stacks, frameworks, business intelligence products and cloud features.
- Build robust, maintainable web applications using modern UI stacks that precisely and cost-effectively meet business requirements.
- Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables within specified deadlines.
- Perform unit testing and write documentation to improve maintainability and knowledge transfer.
- Work with UI/UX designers to translate wireframes/comps into dynamic, interactive web applications.
- Automatically integrate deep instrumentation in every feature for detailed web analytics.
- Collaborate with middle-tier developers on the design and implementation of RESTful APIs.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with designers, product managers, middle-tier developers and other front-end developers.
- Estimate tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided.
- Provide excellent support for applications and features: end-to-end problem resolution.
- Results-oriented with a strong ability to prioritize and deliver results.
- Experience owning features and projects, and sharing ownership of overall solutions, with results that meet company objectives and product requirements. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Meticulous and dedicated regarding performance testing and tuning.
- Experience working collaboratively in a team and across teams and departments.
- Experience successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Leads feature/project estimation with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided.
- Excels in a rapid-iteration environment with short turnaround times.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Accepts a variety of tasks and pitches in where needed, including after-hours, on-call support.
- Leads by example, motivating others to consistently perform at their best.
- Technical skills:
- Angular 13+
- CSS Preprocessors (e.g. SASS)
- SPA Architecture
- Responsive & adaptive design
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Front-end E2E testing (Protractor)
- Performance scoring
- .NET C#
- Visual Studio 2022
- GIT Source Control
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a four-year college or university
- 3+ years of proficiency with Angular 2+ and Typescript
Realtors Property Resource® delivers on-the-go access to an all-encompassing real estate platform, available exclusively to REALTORS®. Our next-generation platform integrates complex real estate data in creative and beautiful ways, powering the success of our users. This position can be based in Orange County at our Irvine, CA, office or performed remotely.
$115,000-$140,000 base salary, commensurate with experience
- Significant performance-based bonus
- Excellent benefits package including health, enhanced dental & vision options
- Company-paid insurance plus additional voluntary benefit options
- Wellness program offering significant discounts on benefits
- 401K with company match
- Generous company-paid holidays and PTO
- Education reimbursement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.