Brokers: Get Your Agents in Front of the Market Shift With RPR Housing Data
Sensational headlines about the changing real estate market are causing plenty of uncertainty among consumers. As a broker, you can directly help your agents prepare for the market shift and give them access to tools that can help them succeed.
RPR (Realtors Property Resource®) has the perfect solution: new housing market charts and graphs.
This collection of data, metrics and statistics is incredibly helpful in explaining local market trends. Your agents can easily share this data with clients and prospects, to:
- Build confidence and clear up confusion by delivering local market data
- Walk clients and prospects through the key details of monthly inventory, above or below asking prices, days on market, median sold price and more
- Include in communications, presentations and social media to spark conversations
Helpful resources to help your agents communicate the market shift
Here are some ways you can help your agents learn about new RPR housing market charts and graphs:
- Watch this video to learn where the market charts are in RPR
- Provide this Printable Guide: “How’s The Market?” for step-by-step, written instructions
- Review these articles from the RPR blog:
Broker-agent success is in your sights
Right now, brokers can help their agents prepare for the market shift by showing their agents how to use RPR’s new housing market charts and graphs to clear up confusion and deliver local market expertise.
Consumers need this information now more than ever as the market shifts and evolves. Help your agents deliver current, up-to-date housing data to their sphere. Because when agents succeed, brokers succeed.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
TUTORIALS & GUIDES
Leave A Comment