Agents who use RPR Mobile…
- Instantly create, text/email client-friendly, colorful reports.
- Quickly search on- and off-market properties.
- Freely access leases, open houses, valuations, maps, demographics, schools, neighborhoods and market trends.
- Easily create CMAs on the go.
- Immediately respond to client inquiries and leads.
- Seamlessly connect with synced reports, recent searches, favorites and notes.
The power to produce, right in the palm of your hand
The good news is, you have the power to be more productive right in the palm of your hand. With the RPR app, REALTORS® have exclusive access to a host of tools that improve productivity while on the go, not to mention RPR’s unmatched property data and reports.
By downloading the free app, REALTORS® can instantly view on- and off-market properties, leases, valuations, tax and mortgage info, distressed data, flood zones, mapping, demographics, schools, neighborhoods and market trends — all from their iOS or Android device. What’s more, the app provides a customizable report feature that allows you to create, save and share reports with just a few quick taps on the screen.
Exciting new features are added all the time
Here are a few of the app’s latest adaptations that are certain to make your on-the-go experience more rewarding.
Want to immediately respond to a client inquiry about a property, school, neighborhood, etc? Creating and sending reports via RPR’s app is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Press the Reports button located in the lower left corner of the app’s home screen.
- Type or speak an address, city or zip.
- Tap Search, choose a report, customize, and send your report in seconds.
RPR makes it easy for REALTORS® on the go with voice-to-text search capability. Look for the microphone icon on your keyboard then simply tap and talk. This option is also available when using the Property Notes function on the app.
Use your device to build an CMA, then create and text/email a colorful Seller’s Report to your client. Best of all, if you’ve selected comps on the RPR website, they can be viewed on mobile and vice versa.There’s also an interactive map to choose comps and advanced search functions such as property status and type.
- From the RPR Property Details page:
- Confirm the subject property facts
- Search for comparable properties
- Adjust the comps as compared to the subject property
- Edit the price and price range
- Email/text your report
Location-based school information
Search for homes in a school attendance zone, get driving directions, and create school reports, all from your phone. Data sets include the school name, GreatSchools rating, grades served, address, and district.
Real time open house info
The RPR app includes open house information for residential properties. Where a phone number is available, click the number to automatically connect with the seller.
From the property details screen, click Notes to enter text or voice notes. Upload your photos and apply them to RPR reports. This same feature also offers the ability to take a photo or select an existing photo from an album.
- Logging into RPR Mobile reveals four distinct categories: For Sale, New Listings, Recently Sold and Distressed. The homepage also displays icons that take you directly to the note taking feature, recent searches and reports, and saved searches.
- Swipe to the left for Local Market Conditions, swipe again to enter a specific property search or choose Advanced Search for further options.
- Look to the top of the screen to switch between list and map views.
- Your app’s map search default is set to within a half mile radius of your current location. Adjust that setting by choosing the sprocket icon at the top left of your home screen, then select User Settings.
- Click on the magnifying glass at the top of the app’s home screen to reveal a color-coded map identifying all of the on- and off-market properties within your search zone.
- On maps, select any home’s icon to go to view details including price, history, photos and more. Pinch and zoom to display more homes or use a finger to move the map.
- At the bottom of the page, use the Draw feature to create your own search area. Additional options here include Sort, Filter and Save.
- Easily share virtual tour links with clients from the RPR Property Details screen.