RPR Trainer Certification Program
As an RPR Certified Trainer, you have the power to help REALTORS® fully maximize all of the business-building tools found within RPR. We offer trainers certification in an extensive suite of classes on a variety of real estate topics.
Benefits of becoming an RPR certified trainer:
- Increased expertise
- Previews of new tools and features
- Access to training class resources, such as class outlines, PowerPoints, etc.
- Inclusion in RPR’s Certified Trainer Online Directory
- RPR Trainer Facebook group
The process is simple:
- Tell us about yourself using this online application
- Watch for a follow up email from us with instructions to our online trainer site.
- From there, take the initial Train the Trainer classes.
- Take the quizzes and pass with a “B” to earn your initial certification!
- After your initial certification, you can elect to certify in additional class topics
About the RPR Certified Trainer Program
RPR does not compensate Certified Trainers. However, trainers may work with associations, MLSs and other interested parties for payment at their discretion.
To maintain certification, RPR Trainers must have an active RPR account with access to at least one MLS’s data in RPR.
Certified Trainers may be required to periodically participate in online classes to maintain their certification. For example, quarterly updates on new RPR features.
RPR provides a variety of training resources at blog.narrpr.com, including printable guides and flyers that can be easily downloaded and used as class handouts. RPR does not provide hard copies of these documents.