From searching on- and off-market properties, lifestyle and behavior data, investment analysis, and site selection tools, RPR is a property data resource that can elevate every facet of your commercial real estate business.
In this webinar, we’ll cover the many facets of RPR Commercial, including:
- Partnerships with Brevitas, BiProxi, CREXi, Land Broker MLS, Officespace.com, and TotalCommercial.com that let you search active commercial listings and off-market properties around the country.
- Site Selection tools that allow users to search for consumers in a defined area:
- Drill down to demographic variables such as age, gender, income and much more.
- Plus, you can also see how much money they spend and where.
- Using the RPR map to identify points of interest (POIs), traffic counts and more
- Accessing CompStak to research leased and sold commercial comparables.
- RPR Commercial Reports:
- Property Reports that offer a complete look at a property, including detailed information, photos, history and listing activity.
- Trade Area Reports that provided a summary of an area’s demographics and economics.
- Trade Area Analysis Report to display the results of the Site Selection Analysis
- Generating a mailing and farming list for commercial prospecting
We’ll also take a sneak peek at the RPR Commercial tools in the RPR Mobile™app.
RPR Commercial provides a wealth of data and tools to help you succeed in the commercial real estate market.