Position Title: Director, Commercial Services
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Strategic Engagement
Location: Remote with field-based commitments (Position requires approximately 30% travel)
Job Type: Full-time, Remote
Realtors Property Resource, LLC (RPR) is seeking a dedicated and experienced Commercial Services Director to join our dynamic team. This role is crucial in fostering strong relationships within commercial real estate organizations (NAR, CCIM, IREM, SIOR, RLI, CRE, ICSC, etc.), collaborating with State and Local REALTOR® Associations, consistently connecting with Brokerages and driving the adoption of the RPR® system. The ideal candidate has a background in the Commercial Real Estate industry and excels in customer service and technology training. This is a remote position that requires travel, effective communication across multiple time zones, and a passion for innovative technologies.
- Relationship Building: Build and maintain strong relationships in Commercial real estate organizations (NAR, CCIM, IREM, SIOR, RLI, CRE, ICSC, etc.), working closely with State and Local REALTOR® Associations, Commercial Brokerages, Commercial Information Exchanges (CIEs), National Commercial Listing platforms and Commercial Real Estate technology companies.
- Customized Outreach: Work with SVP of Strategic Engagement to create customized outreach strategies to promote RPR adoption.
- Presentation and Demonstration: Present and demonstrate RPR® Commercial functionality to members of REALTOR® Associations and Commercial Information Exchanges, Commercial Brokerages and Commercial Real Estate Organizations (NAR, CCIM, IREM, SIOR, RLI, CRE, ICSC, etc.), effectively communicating its value proposition.
- Collaboration: Collaborate internally with RPR Industry Relations, Training, Marketing, and Broker Services teams to ensure Commercial integration and maximize opportunities.
- Quality Assurance: Conduct frequent quality assurance testing of the RPR® Commercial application, identifying and reporting issues for resolution.
- Ticket Management: Work with RPR Product Managers to monitor and manage Commercial tickets from users, maintaining a timeline for expected solutions.
- Commercial Usability Testing: Assist the RPR User Experience Team with recommendations for Commercial usability testers and focus group participants.
- Commercial Training: Assist the RPR Training team with RPR Commercial course content so the RPR® Commercial value is effectively communicated.
- Experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry, with a preference of having a leadership role within a REALTOR® Association, Brokerage or Commercial Real Estate technology company.
- Customer service and/or technology training experience within the real estate industry.
- Global knowledge of the real estate industry, particularly in the Commercial sector, is a plus.
- Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with executives and leadership.
- Aptitude for conveying complex ideas and technologies.
- Strong team orientation and a commitment to internal communication.
- Ongoing interest in today’s technologies and tools.
Willingness to travel approximately 30% of the time.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Effective collaboration with colleagues across multiple time zones.
- High-speed internet access and a suitable home office essential.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university required; graduate degree is a plus
- 5+ years in real estate with a strong understanding of Commercial real estate
Realtors Property Resource® delivers on-the-go access to an all-encompassing real estate platform, available exclusively to REALTORS®. Our next-generation platform integrates complex real estate data in creative and beautiful ways, powering the success of our users.
$90,000-$100,000 base salary, commensurate with experience
- Significant performance-based bonus
- Excellent benefits package including health, enhanced dental & vision options
- Company-paid insurance plus additional voluntary benefit options
- Wellness program offering significant discounts on medical/dental benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous company-paid holidays and PTO
- Job training opportunities
- Education reimbursement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.