Dear RPR Trainers,
Happy New Year! I'm happy to share some exciting new features and upgrades to the RPR app that have just launched today.
The app will be more intuitive, efficient, and aligned with user needs, allowing for an optimized experience that directly improves day-to-day operations for our members. Please incorporate these updates into your training materials and sessions to make the transition as smooth as possible for members.
A quick look at the upgraded RPR Mobile™ app
Here are the most important changes and highlights:
1. New Sign-In Screen and Initial Home Screen Experience:
- Upon login, members will now be greeted with a search screen inclusive of a map view, where they can immediately begin their property searches.
- The toggle for 'Residential/Commercial' has been removed to streamline the sign-in experience. Now, the app will automatically default to the member's mode of choice from the last session.
- 'Forgot Password' and 'Create Account' have been transformed from links to more visible buttons, providing a cleaner interface.
2. Search Tab Improvements:
- The search functionality has been significantly enhanced. Members can now draw directly on the map to delineate search areas, access the list view, and sort options with ease.
- Property previews on the map have been improved for clarity and to include the number of photos available, aligning with the website's presentation.
- As a substantial improvement, the search results will now display up to 500 property pins, up from the previous limit of 50. This allows for a more extensive visual representation of available properties within a given map area.
- The 'My Work' tab has been introduced to centralize a member's active engagements with the RPR platform. This includes:
- An overview of listing counts across various categories.
- Access to current and past listings, with roles as listing agent, co-listing agent or buyer's agent.
- A unified section for saved properties, searches, and notes, combining both residential and commercial entries without requiring a mode switch.
- The 'My Recent' tab has been updated to include only recently viewed properties and searches, as 'Recent Reports' have been moved to their own dedicated reports tab.
4. Trends Tab Continuity:
- The 'Trends' tab remains unchanged and will continue to provide access to residential market trend charts, a vital tool for market analysis.
- Users can now interact with reports in a more streamlined fashion: they can create new reports, view recent ones, or view shared and delete outdated reports all from one place. This tab now includes descriptions under each report name and displays the number of pages when creating a report.
6. Mobile App Menu Reorganization:
- We've reorganized the app to include a 'Menu' icon, which consolidates features previously found in the 'Settings'. This refined menu allows for intuitive navigation to profile settings, notifications, and other user settings.
- To assist users in acclimating to these updates, RPR Marketing will trigger a ‘Welcome Guide' that explains the new features upon app installation or update. This guide, designed to be visually engaging and informative, will be a swipeable interface similar to the welcome screen layouts common in app tutorials.
If you’d like more information and details on the app upgrade, please use the following link:
RPR Website changes and additions
Besides the big changes to the app, we also have some improvements happening on the website. First, we’re introducing a Sales and Financing Activity chart, which has been updated to include off-market listing statuses. You can find this chart in the Property Information page (with a legend), and it’s also included in a Property Reports, Seller’s Reports, and the Valuation Workbook.
We’ve also made some data updates to the Neighborhood and Residential Boundaries found in RPR maps, our Walkability scores and in School District Boundaries.
Our residential, neighborhood, and ZIP Code boundaries used on maps and in searches have been updated. Micro Neighborhoods have increased by 2,716 neighborhoods. This data is provided by Precisely and is updated quarterly.
If you’d like more information and details on the website upgrades, please use the following link:
Coming later this year… next gen RPR reports!
Later this year, RPR will have a MAJOR update to its report creation system by offering users the ability to create, customize and templatize their RPR reports. We will soon be beta testing this functionality with actual RPR users, to help our programmers and designers fine-tune the final product.
Stay tuned for more information!
Again, Happy 2024 and please reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding the upgraded version of the RPR Mobile™ app.
The RPR Training Team - Valerie, Katie and Janelle
You are receiving this email because you are a registered trainer for RPR.
If you need assistance, get in touch with us via our Help Center.
Realtors Property Resource®, LLC, 430 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60611