Catylist Listing IDs are too long for RPR to interpret and display. Instead, RPR converts the Catylist Listing ID to a listing ID unique to RPR. Because of this, you are not able to search for a property in RPR using the original Catylist Listing ID.
Work-around: Search by address, APN (parcel number/tax ID), or by owner name. Members can search using the converted listing ID if it is known from a previous visit to the Property Summary in RPR.
List of MLSs and CIEs that provide Catylist listings to RPR.
This only affects Catylist Listing IDs – not all listing IDs from these MLSs and CIEs.
- Birmingham Commercial Exchange
- Connecticut Commercial List (CTCList)
- Tallahassee Area CMLS
- My Florida Commercial Real Estate (MFCRE)
- Gulf Coast CMLS
- Commercial Exchange Florida
- Northern Illinois Commercial Association of REALTORS® (ICEx)
- Kansas Commercial Real Estate
- Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Alliance (KREA)
- Louisiana Commercial Database (LACDB)
- Commercial Alliance of REALTORS West Mi Grand Rapids (CARWM)
- Commercial Board of REALTORS® Michigan (CPIX)
- MSCREX Mississippi Commercial Real Estate Exchange
- Mississippi Commercial Association of REALTORS® (MCAR)
- North Carolina CMLS (Cape Fear Realtors)
- North Carolina CIE
- Midlands Regional Commercial Information Exchange – MRCIE
- New England Commercial Property Exchange
- Tri-State Commercial Properties Information Exchange (TSCPIX)
- Commercial Association of REALTORS® New Mexico (CARNM)
- Akron Cleveland Association of Realtors Commercial Information Exchange
- KAAR CIE – Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® CIE
- Northeast Tennessee CMLS
- Greater Chattanooga Association of REALTORS® CMLS
- Greater Tyler Association Realtors Commercial Information Exchange
- West Texas CIE
- Border CIE
- South Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Wisconsin Commercial Information Exchange (WCIE)