Access on the Property Summary
On the Property Summary of either a residential or commercial property, find the Valuate logo (in the right panel), then click the Analyze Property button.
Next, click the Continue button
– Choose Flip or Long-Term Hold, then choose Quick Load or Detail Load (orange color indicates which option is selected).
– If you chose Quick Load (most popular choice):
- Enter a value for Year 1 Effective Gross Revenue (annual potential rental income, plus any other annual income, minus any annual vacancy loss).
- Enter a value for Year 1 Operating Expenses and Reserves (total of operating expenses, taxes, capital reserve contributions, etc).
– If you chose Detail Load, paste your monthly unlevered cash flow projections in the box provided.
– Change any other variables or leave the default values and make changes later in the analysis.
Click the Submit button.
– Change the variables in blue to explore different scenarios.
– Click the Share tab to get a link that you can include in an email to your client
– Select the File tab to start a new file, save a scenario, compare files, or export a file.
– To delete a file, hover your cursor over Welcome your name, then click Manage Files. Select the trashcan next to the file you would like to delete.