Step 1 – Access
On the Property Information page of either a residential or commercial property, select the Valuate logo.
Next, click the Continue button
1) Choose Flip or Long-Term Hold, then choose Quick Load or Detail Load (orange color indicates which option is selected).
2) A. If you chose Quick Load (most popular choice):
- Enter a value for Year 1 Effective Gross Revenue (annual potential rental income, plus any other annual income, minus any annual vacancy loss).
- Enter a value for Year 1 Operating Expenses and Reserves (total of operating expenses, taxes, capital reserve contributions, etc).
B. If you chose Detail Load, paste your monthly unlevered cash flow projections in the box provided.
C. Change any other variables or leave the default values and make changes later in the analysis.
3) Click the Submit button.
– Change the variables in blue to explore different scenarios.
– Click the Share tab to get a link that you can include in an email to your client
– Select the File tab to start a new file, save a scenario, compare files, or export a file.
– To delete a file, hover your cursor over Welcome your name, then click Manage Files. Select the trashcan next to the file you would like to delete.