Ready to get more out of the reports you create? Follow these 3 report customizations to make the reports you create in RPR showcase the exact information your clients require.
It’s often said that, “You only get one chance to make a first impression.” That couldn’t be more true than in the real estate industry. So when you find yourself sharing a report with a less than flattering cover photo, take a moment to update it. The process is quick and simple, and can be done from the website or mobile app. RPR makes it easy to do so, here’s how.
- Locate the digital photo you would like to use on your report cover
- Login to narrpr.com and search for a subject property
- Select Enter
- Now to upload the new photo. The steps are different depending on whether you are using the RPR website or app.
From the RPR Website
- On the RPR property details page, click My Updates
- Select Photos and then Upload Photos
- Select the photos you want to upload
- Choose the icon in the top right of the image uploaded to use on the report covers
In the RPR app
- On the RPR property details page, tap Notes
- Next tap Add a Photo
- You’ll have two choices: Take a Photo, or Select from Album.
- Choose Edit
- Tap on the Report Cover option
- Choose Update to save
Did you know that you can upload PDF’s into reports you create in RPR? This is a great way to showcase anything from your biography or testimonials to additional market statistics or specific marketing tools and methods you employ for your clients. Here is how:
- Click the Reports tab at narrpr.com.
- Under General Report Preferences, select Manage Custom Pages.
- Select Add to upload up to five PDF files from your system. Note that the files must not exceed 10 MB in total.
- Choose a row and drag it up or down to arrange the order of the pages. Here, you can also specify whether the pages will appear at the beginning or the end of the report.
- Once complete, add your custom pages to individual reports under the My Details dropdown. Select or unselect custom pages you wish to be included. Your selections are saved for future reports but can be changed at any time.
Is your client already familiar with the area and not interested in neighborhood demographics? Are school test scores and parent reviews relevant? One of the most frequently used report customizations is the ability to hide page elements from your report. Accomplish this by:
- Visiting the report generation page and selecting More Details.
- Uncheck an item to hide.
- If you’re not sure what a particular item represents, hover your mouse over the blue information icon to the right and you will see a quick preview of the section.