RPR Reports: Easy to Create, Hard to Duplicate
Reports are RPR’s bread and butter. Professionally designed deliverables that are easy for consumers to understand that you can send to your clients in minutes (if not seconds). They’re also a chance for you to communicate your unique message and your brand to every prospect and client.
Agents who use RPR reports:
- Instantly respond to client needs with real estate reports that matter
- Create reports with as much or as little information as the client needs
- Brand each RPR report with their name, photo, logo and contact information
- Customize reports to include biographies, testimonials, and marketing tools
Colorful, Client-friendly Real Estate Reports for Every Facet of Your Business
PRO TIP: Print this page
Click the Print link at the top of the Property, Neighborhood, School, RVM Details, or Search Results pages to get a printer-friendly version of the page. When printing your search results, you can choose which properties to include.
How to run Your RPR Report
- Log in to narrpr.com
- Type in the property address and enter
- The RPR Property Details page appears
- Select the Create Report button
- Click “ + ” to select which datasets to include
- Personalize the report with the recipient’s name and a message
- Choose a delivery method (Display now or email)
- Select Run Report
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Leave A Comment
Announcement Broker Tools Buyer CMA Custom Pages Data Layers Data Share Decoding Real Estate Deep Link Digital Marketing Facebook Farming Integration Investment Lead Generation Learning Listing Presentation Mailing Labels Map Market Activity Market Trends NAR Neighborhood New User Open House Opportunity Zones Partners Property Details Property Report Prospecting Quick Tips Refine Value Release Notes Report RPR app RVM School Search Seller Site Selection Social Media Trade Area Valuate What’s New Wow Factor
TUTORIALS & GUIDES
[…] Make your selections, then hit the print icon (it’s between Mailing Labels and Create Report) […]