Fifty-three percent of buyers that have children consider a neighborhood based on the quality of the school districts. And fifty percent cite convenience to schools as a priority, according to a report from the National Association of REALTORS®.
The report’s findings bode well for agents who use RPR (Realtors Property Resource®), the nation’s leading aggregator of real estate data. Agents can leverage the platform’s expansive tools to research schools, showcase nearby listings, and create professional-quality reports for clients.
RPR’s school data, provided by Niche, the industry’s fastest-growing school data provider, includes teacher, academic, and overall school grades; as well as school district side-by-side comparisons. Specific metrics include:
- Total enrollment
- Students per teacher
- Average GPA
- Math and reading proficiency
- Percentage of gifted students
- Number of students enrolled in AP
- Graduation rate
- Average ACT and SAT scores
- Average teacher salary
- Percentage of teachers in the first or second year
- Written school reviews
Here’s how to perform an RPR school search and then create a customized school report:
RPR’s School Report summarizes the data from your search, as well as provides options to compare schools within a district or a specified radius, and/or select up to 20 nearby listings to include in the report.
- From the school results page, click Create Report (or choose Schools from the Reports menu).
- Select to choose the elements you want displayed on the report
- Personalize your report with a recipient name and message
- Choose your delivery method
- Click Run Report