Imagine there was a tool that helped you showcase your local neighborhood knowledge while also increasing your efficiency. A digital platform and application, literally at your fingertips, that gave you access to the nation’s largest property database. A resource that was available to you at no extra cost, because it was part of your yearly membership dues.
Well, there’s no need to daydream. This tool exists and it’s called RPR® (Realtors Property Resource).
It’s Time To Log In To Your NAR Member Benefit!
RPR is the nation’s largest property database built exclusively for REALTORS®. All the layers of real estate data, property reports, and tools within RPR are available to you as part of your NAR dues.
RPR users pay no monthly usage fees, no upgrades, no additional costs whatsoever. All we ask for is a bit of your time to open your RPR account and try it out. You, like hundreds of thousands of other REALTORS®, will soon discover how much RPR can add to your business.
Here’s a quick glance at some of the great features you’ll find in RPR:
- Nationwide Public Record Data
- Your Local MLS data and listings from many MLSs around the US
- Datasets to research properties, markets, neighborhoods, and schools
- The one-of-a-kind Realtor Valuation Model® (RVM®)
- Customizable, client-friendly reports branded with your contact info and photo
- Demographic and psychographic data, consumer spending behavior and investment analysis tools
- Accessibility on-the-go with RPR Mobile™
What REALTORS® Are Saying About RPR
Here’s what some of your colleagues are saying about RPR, their most helpful, tangible, REALTOR® benefit: