Build an Opt-In Email List: 8 Proven Tactics to try now!
Are you looking to increase the reach of your real estate business? Email marketing is a proven and powerful way of driving real estate leads–but how do you get started? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
In this article, we dive deep into the world of email marketing and look at how you can build a list of eager leads that can’t wait to hear from you. Read on to learn how you can take your real estate email marketing strategy to the next level!
Opt-In Email Strategies for REALTORS®
Identify Your Target Audience: The first step to creating an effective opt-in list is to identify your target audience. Think about who you are trying to reach and focus on creating content tailored to their needs.
Offer a Valuable Resource: A lead magnet is an incentive that entices people to give you their contact information in exchange for something of value. This can be anything from a free digital resource you create such as an ebook or buyer/seller guide, or a webinar. You can even turn to RPR for reports such as the Market Activity report, Market Trends and Housing Stats, or a Neighborhood Report. It should be something that your target audience finds valuable enough to offer up in exchange for their contact information.
Create a Lead Capture Page: Now that you’ve identified your target audience and developed a lead magnet, it’s time to create a lead capture page where people can sign up to receive your lead magnet. Make sure it’s visually appealing and easy to use so people don’t have any trouble signing up.
Promote Your Lead Magnet: Once you have identified your lead magnet, you need to promote it so people know it’s available. Make sure you are targeting the right people with your message and keep it consistent across channels. Here are 8 tactics to help get the word out:
- 1Add a Newsletter Signup to Your Website: As a REALTOR®, your website is the hub of your online presence. By including a newsletter signup form, you can capture the email addresses of potential clients and stay in touch with them with valuable, informative content.
- 2Gather Contacts from Open Houses: These potential clients have already expressed interest in real estate and may be in the market for a new home. Bring an opt-in sign-up sheet to your next open house or set up an online registration form to collect email addresses.
- 3Consider Paid Advertising: By investing in targeted ads, you can reach a wider audience and entice them with valuable content and promotions. Consider using Google Ads or other digital ad platforms to target local buyers.
- 4Team Up with Influencers: By partnering with popular social media personalities and influencers, you’ll tap into their engaged audience and gain exposure to a wider pool of potential clients. This collaboration can help to establish trust, boost credibility, and ultimately drive more opt-ins to your list.
- 5Tap into Local Networking Events: Don’t overlook the value of attending local events, such as local networking mixers, farmer’s markets and more. This provides a perfect opportunity to collect email addresses and engage with potential customers.
- 6Grow Your List with Client Referrals: Word of mouth is everything in the real estate industry. That’s why client referrals are such a powerful tool to grow your opt-in email list. Develop a referral program where clients can refer their friends and family to join your list.
- 7Incorporate QR Codes in Print Marketing: QR codes have had a resurgence, and when it comes to print marketing, they can be a good way to grow opt-in email lists. QR codes allow consumers to easily scan a print marketing piece and access digital content, such as an opt-in form to join a mailing list or offer.
- 8Make the Most of Social Media: Use Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and other channels to promote your opt-in email list. Offer a lead magnet as an incentive to sign up
Capture and Nurture Your Leads: As consumers download your lead magnet, and opt-in to your list, ensure that they receive personalized and timely follow-ups. This keeps people engaged in their journey with you as their trusted advisor.
Construct your list and connect with your contacts
Don’t let building your real estate email list overwhelm you. By leveraging these strategies, you can connect with a larger pool of potential buyers and sellers, and create a powerful email marketing strategy.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
TUTORIALS & GUIDES
Leave A Comment